Sure, we may be one of the smaller markets around, but think of us as a sprout.
With vendors of this caliber, we’re buzz-worthy:
- Ambler Farm: Everything Ambler Farm sells at the market is 100% organic and fresh picked the same day. Their farm-fresh produce includes baby mixed salad greens, red beets, chioggia beets (red-and-white striped like a candy cane), rainbow swiss chard, curly-leaf green kale, lacinato kale, garlic, early onions, broccoli, cilantro and basil.
Ambler Farm · Wilton · 203.834.1143 · email@example.com
- Victoria’s Wood Fired Pizza: Victoria’s Wood Fired Pizza’s cuisine focuses on locally grown organic and sustainable produce for toppings with imported Italian meats, cheeses, San Marzano tomatoes and olive oil. Each pie is crafted on the spot with hand stretched dough made from Caputo “00? flour, salt, water and yeast, which has cold fermented for 72 hours….in the tradition of Naples.
Victoria’s Wood Fired Pizza · Danbury · 203.994.2359 · firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beldotti Bakeries: The Beldotti family has been in the bakery business since 1985 and is committed to quality baking and customer service. Beldotti Bakeries is a scratch bakery offering a variety of delicious breads – plus fresh mozzarella and homemade pesto.
Beldotti Bakeries · Stamford · 203.348.9029
- Pastabilities: If you’re looking for fresh pasta and gourmet raviolis that are all locally made, look no further! Using the finest ingredients and old world recipes, with a dash of contemporary flavor, Pastabilities is made using only flour, water, olive oil and sea salt. Each selection is unique and contains only the freshest and finest ingredients from local producers.
Pastabilities · Redding · 203.644.1194 · email@example.com
- Guest Vendor: With Love From The Cupboard: With Love From The Cupboard is an artisan purveyor of Grandma-inspired baked goods, specializing in petite pastries, with the versatility to meet your many sweet and dessert needs. French macaroons, profiteroles, cream puffs, petite cupcakes, cone cupcakes, sweet breads and heirloom cookies are just some of the delicious pastries featured at the market.
With Love From The Cupboard · Stamford · 551.200.6127 · firstname.lastname@example.org
- Du Soleil: Du Soleil offers soups, salads and catering, everything from Du Soleil is freshly made in their kitchen. In the summer, when they have more vegetables, they have a wide variety of pesto, salsa, and other tomato based dishes.
Du Soleil · New Canaan · 203.966.1300 · email@example.com
- Garden Fresh Baby: Garden Fresh Baby offers homemade organic baby and toddler food.
Garden Fresh Baby · Westport · 203.295.4432 ·
- The Sweetery: Only the finest quality, all natural cinnamon buns, scones, breads, cakes, cupcakes, brownies and gourmet cookies are The Sweetery’s specialty. Using recipes passed down from generation to generation, The Sweetery is your destination for sweet, mouthwatering, homemade goodness.
The Sweetery · New Canaan · 203.444.9223 · firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gazy Brothers Farm: Feeding families for more than 90 years, Gazy Brothers Farm produces 30+ acres of fresh vegetables, herbs, and flowers. Gazy Brothers Farm is going on its fourth generation of farming. Established in 1918, Grandma and Grandpa Gazsi purchased their farm in Oxford.
Gazy Brothers Farm · Oxford · 203.723.8885 · email@example.com
- Guest Vendor: LuLu’s Southern Pies: LuLu’s Southern Pies offers famous southern chocolate pecan and chess pies, made from scratch by LuLu herself. These made to order pies, with no preservatives, bring the perfect amount of southern comfort to your northern tastebuds.
LuLu’s Southern Pies · Rowayton
- Guest Vendor: Molly & Murphy All Natural Irish Dog Biscuits: Treat ‘em Right with Molly and Murphy All Natural Irish Horse & Dog Biscuits. Their lip-smacking, tail wagging, hoof stomping Irish Biscuits are homemade from premium all natural ingredients and baked daily to ensure freshness and satisfaction. Molly and Murphy All Natural Irish Dog Biscuits are available in Honey Wheat, Pumpkin, Carrot, Coconut, Blueberry, Cranberry and Guinness Stout Flavors. Our Horse biscuits are currently available in Carrot.
Molly & Murphy Irish Dog Biscuits · Trumball · 203.220.8389 · firstname.lastname@example.org
And just think, you’ll be able to say you knew us when…