To serve as a community gathering place where local farmers, producers, and artisans can offer fresh agricultural and related products. We hope to:
- Improve public health nutrition options by providing a vehicle to educate the community on nutrition and good health
- Provide access to local food choices.
- Assist area farmers, producers, and artisans with sustainable business opportunities.
- Generate a sense of local pride while furthering the economic development of our community.
- Serve as a community-gathering place.
How to Contact Us
For up-to-date information, check out our Facebook page!
Get in touch via email with the Wilton Farmers’ Market at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.762.0567.
How to Get Involved
Getting involved with the Wilton Farmers Market is easy! You can become a volunteer, become a vendor, or support the market by becoming a Friend of the Market, sponsor or partner.
Interested in a stall? Would you like to volunteer?